Wednesday, December 5, 2012

10 Things You Need To Know About Moscow


                                                         The Square of Europe



                                                            Kremlin Square



When in Moscow you have many places you can go, but one of the coolest ones I have found is the Square of Europe. This bridge used to be a rail terminal but was made into a beautiful lit up fountain in 2002 and ever since has been a great tourist attraction. The Kremlin Square is another widely visited place in Moscow due to the fact that it is surrounded by some of the most amazing buildings in the entire city. GUM and TSUM are the two over-the-top shopping malls in Moscow and are both places that I would urge you to visit. 35 MM is another go to place because it is one of the nicest cinemas in the entire world. Gorky Park is amongst the things that I would enjoy seeing in Moscow because it seems that it shows more of the medium-class peoples of Moscow and not just the rich and poor. Another reason I would want to go there is because I don't want to simply visit the huge things in Moscow but I also want to be able to experience what it is like to be a Russian at its simplest. Cafe Pushkin is another place I would like to go cause the fact that it is a cafe with a giant library in it just fascinates me cause I love reading and I also happen to love my coffee too. I'm hoping to go to all these places at their ideal times in my stay in Moscow but if I could only go to one I would have to pick Kremlin Square because I've always wanted to see it in person after seeing Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment